James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
Such fun pictures Susannah! I love Anthony's expression for his b-day cake candles, I'm assuming? And the catchlights in baby Ella's eyes are beautiful! Good work! And seeing Elizabeth and Anthony at your old house made me happy/sad :-) But, it was nice to see green grass again!...makes me think spring will really come again! (Your mom probably thinks Spring is almost about here, (hee, hee) :-) :-) Miss you guys! Mrs. Greene :-)
Such fun pictures Susannah! I love Anthony's expression for his b-day cake candles, I'm assuming? And the catchlights in baby Ella's eyes are beautiful! Good work! And seeing Elizabeth and Anthony at your old house made me happy/sad :-) But, it was nice to see green grass again!...makes me think spring will really come again! (Your mom probably thinks Spring is almost about here, (hee, hee) :-) :-) Miss you guys! Mrs. Greene :-)
ReplyDelete