- received some poles for setting up a background for photography; and a tripod
- mom called the local highschool about drivers ed
- contacted a lady from craigslist and went to her studio (that she is closing) and bought two backdrops, black and brown and some other props...
- supplies for more jewelry for the farmers market this year
- seeds and pots and such for farmers market this year and started it in my bedroom (which also has all my jewelry stuff and my photography stuff all set up. :p)
- wished that I had my friends from back home to do drivers ed with later this year :'( I have to take the classes in the highschool with a bunch of kids I don't know... :( yikes!!!!
- hung out with my family
- starting piano lessons with a new teacher tomorrow!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!
- got a guitar.
In Christ, Susannah
That all sounds like an awesome beginning to a new year. :) I have to take driving lessons this spring as well, plus ACT test. :P If that is any consolation to you. :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Sharyssa
:'( are you and Rebekah taking it together? (drivers ed)
Deletemiss you too!
I think you should feel lucky. In Washington, all the people are nice, and the teacher probably hasn't been fired three times. Just sayin'. I'm taking it this spring...
ReplyDeleteyour teacher has been fired three times??? Yikes!!
DeleteHey, I'm excited for you that you get to start piano!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete