I've pulled a 18 hour day today! I woke up at 5 and its 11 now... for all of those of you who know me, that is pretty late! I think I will be going to bed pretty soon! (we have friends over right now) I worked on a story, did my school, worked on a paper (that was stressful), (it was on the subject of evolution vs. creation, made brownies, canned pickles, helped can peaches, played the piano, printed music sheets, played some more piano, made food, babysat the kids... I need to get some sleep so I can stay up really late with the Whites when they come!!!!! YAAAA!!! can't wait to see you guys!
In Christ, Susannah
...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...
I can't wait to see you either!! Yeah, I should get to bed early on Sunday! :)
ReplyDeleteYour sister in Christ,
Katherine
Neither can I!!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Anna