Friday, May 17, 2013

Next Friday

On next Friday, we are moving... I am going to miss everyone here so much. 

 

 The fun,

 happy,

                        
          and sad memories,
                                   
 This is my home, that I love;



 the things that I know best,




 And the friends I love and have known for years,

 The LORD knows the plan and the path that HE has for me, 

 and I will gladly walk in it,





 But I will miss you all so much, Thank you for your friendship, the conversations that we have had, the joyful memories, and you all had better come to our new house to make new ones!

In Christ, Susannah 


3 comments:

  1. I will miss you and your family a ton, too. Thanks for being such an amazing and encouraging friend, Susannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susannah, you're going to make me cry (imagine me saying this in my "mad" voice. 'cause that's the tone of voice I'm using. I can imagine you:"I'm so very sorry miss Katherine.I won't post anything of the sort for three months!")!
    I can't believe you're moving that far away (I guess you guys aren't moving out of state, but still, I won't be able to see you every Sunday:(). I am super thankful to have you as my friend, and all the memories we have shared together. I sure HOPE we can come to your house often, but you better visit all of us too.
    Tons of hugs and prayers,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Susannah,

    I am going to miss you too--very much! I so enjoy spending time with you. And I have lots of good memories of watching you grow up too :-) I look forward to seeing your new home. I wonder when Timothy has his next conference?!?!?!? :-) Beautiful pics--I especially love the 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 8th!

    ReplyDelete