Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013

Happy 2013 every one!!!
What are some of your ambitions for the New Year?

                                                             1 Timothy 2:3-4
This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires  all people to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

God sent His Son to die for us people!!! He wants people to come to know Him, right?
In verse one it says for the believers to pray...

For whom? For unbelievers, those struggling in their walk with God, That believers would stay strong and not fall away.

                                                              1 Timothy 4:12
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

I want to Share what I have been reading, What God has been teaching me. 

I know for myself, I don't like praying out loud.  I pray in my heart, on paper, but I am not yet used to praying out loud. I want to stretch myself to pray out loud, sincerely. 

Have a wonderful New Year!!!                          


Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment