but now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name , you are mine. when you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
for I am the LORD your God the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I give Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in exchange for you.
because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life.
fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you."
what a neat reminder of God's love.
Isaiah 41:10
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:13
"For I the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."
Isaiah 41:17
"when the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue is parched with thirst, I the LORD will answer them; I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
this last verse makes me think of all the orphans. poor and needy and thirsty for love.
pray that one orphan today would been shown love, pray that one orphanage worker would see that these children are worthy of love and care, especially those with special needs, pray that one boy who is now sent out of the orphanage because he has aged out, will not become a hardened criminal, pray that one person would have compassion on these children that age out at the age of 16 and would teach them a trade, pray that one special needs child would be rescued from the adult mental institution, pray and pray earnestly for the orphans that one orphan would have a family today, that one orphan's hope would be restored, that one orphan would learn how to love, that one orphan would come to know about God.
Susannah
Susannah thanks for sharing what God has been communicating with you. Amen to ever prayer you prayed. Over and over again. 140 million and more times. Love you kid.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this reminder Susannah. What beautiful verses. I'll be praying :-)
ReplyDeleteA heart after God's own heart! Beautiful verses and prayers for action in response to them.
ReplyDelete